JOIN US FOR THE DEFINITIVE EDUCATIONAL EVENT OF THE YEAR IN INFLAMMATORY BOWEL DISEASE!
The ninth annual Meeting of the Minds will be a virtual event on November 5th and 6th, 2021, to will bring Canadian gastroenterologists, allied healthcare professionals, and researchers an exceptional and unique two days of continuing health education in IBD. Space is limited…please register today!
Go to https://crohnsandcolitis.ca/Meeting-of-the-Minds-2021/Registration
Participants in this program will:
- Discuss major changes to vaccination guidelines and the impact on IBD patients and practice
- Explore dysplasia surveillance techniques in IBD
- Examine sequencing of therapies with new molecules and combination biologics
Patricipants in this program will:
- Examine COVID-19 and the impact on IBD practice
- Explore theoretical immune pathways targeted by novel agents and the future of IBD therapy
- Discuss new agents in the pipeline that target new pathways and where they fit, alone or in combination
- Discover how technology is changing IBD research and practice
- Participate in the choice of one workshop to:
- Examine the effect of social media and apps on IBD research and practice
- Discuss how to evaluate and integrate information from the Internet
- Consider the influence of co-morbidity on IBD
- Reflect on the relationship of diet and IBD
Thursday, November 4, 2021 – 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm EST
The Canadian IBD Nurses (CANIBD) 2021 annual conference will be held in collaboration with Crohn’s and Colitis Canada (CCC). Due to the virtual nature of this year’s events, the CANIBD conference will convene the evening before the Meeting of the Minds conference.
Participants in this session will:
- Discuss the acute and out-patient treatment of nutrition and IBD
- Examine and understand what biosimilars are
- Discuss the switch to biosimilars
We look forward to seeing you in our virtual world…
Catrile & Associates Ltd.
♦ T 647-261-3997 ♦ E firstname.lastname@example.org ♦
♦ T 647-203-6116 ♦ F 647-347-2610 ♦ E email@example.com ♦